How to cook Bacon in your Air Fryer
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Line the air fryer basket with a piece of parchment paper.
- Lay the bacon slices on the parchment paper, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Spray the bacon slices with cooking spray.
- Air fry the bacon for 8-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it. If you like your bacon extra crispy, you can air fry it for a few more minutes.
- Use tongs to transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain off any excess grease.
- Serve the air fryer bacon hot and crispy.
Enjoy your delicious and crispy Air Fryer Bacon!