To cook roast potatoes in an air fryer, you will need:
- Potatoes (any variety will work, but starchy potatoes like Russets or Idaho potatoes tend to be the best for roasting)
- Olive oil or melted butter
- Salt and any other seasonings you like (such as garlic powder, paprika, or herbs)
Here’s how to prepare the potatoes:
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into evenly sized wedges or chunks.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and toss with the oil or melted butter, salt, and any other seasonings you like.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure they are not crowded or overlapping.
- Cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and serve immediately.
You can also add other vegetables to the air fryer basket and cook them at the same time as the potatoes for a complete meal. Just be sure to cut them into similarly sized pieces so they cook evenly. Enjoy!